Safavid Silk And Wool Collection – Territorial
Offering regal color combinations, the Safavid carpets are the epitome of Persian rug-making skills and expertise. With the support of dynastic leaders and favorable trade, the rugs created under the Safavid Dynasty were a product of superior workmanship and exceptional pattern. This intricate rug has a multitude of colors and the silk pattern gives it a luxurious sheen.
Size In Feet8 x 5.3
Size In Cms243.84 x 160.02
MaterialSilk and Wool
ColourBlack, Cobalt Blue
This collection from The Carpet Cellar is unique for its color choices and pattern intensity. To provide a more contemporary look and feel, the original patterns have been altered and more pastel hues have been used. Using motifs inspired by the originals, the rugs incorporate flora and fauna amongst other representations and preserve the intricacy of pattern.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.